• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting magic jewelry

caffinequeen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am a veteran player but, because of being in school for the last 3 years I was not able to play much and missed the changes in crafting. I figured out how to use runic hammers and barbed kits to make he awesome new armor and weapons but, I have not been able to figure out how to make the new magic jewelry with all the extra properties. We have never had a tinker runic kit that I am aware of. Please help if you can. Thank you.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a veteran player but, because of being in school for the last 3 years I was not able to play much and missed the changes in crafting. I figured out how to use runic hammers and barbed kits to make he awesome new armor and weapons but, I have not been able to figure out how to make the new magic jewelry with all the extra properties. We have never had a tinker runic kit that I am aware of. Please help if you can. Thank you.
You cant use the runic kits on jewels. You can only imbue them.

There are some special jewels that can be crafted for mods that can't be imbued, things like ecru citrine rings and turquoise rings for example.

caffinequeen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Its not reforged. Just loot.
oh ok thanks so much, its just that when I saw all the same wording like lesser, greater, and major like the reforged armor, I thought there must be a way to make it. Thanks again for the clarity.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh ok thanks so much, its just that when I saw all the same wording like lesser, greater, and major like the reforged armor, I thought there must be a way to make it. Thanks again for the clarity.
No problem. You can get some pretty nice jewels these days from loot. Check out the traders hall section on this forum and have a browse. You will get some ideas of prices etc.

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This bugs me every time I make some new jewelry too... Why not just add in runic tinkers tools?
While I think this would be a cool idea it would drive me nuts. I'm already OCD enough trying to get stats just perfect on my suits. Another runic / reforging / mats farming grind would push me over the edge.