• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Issue - Computers

C

cinnamin

Has anyone else had difficulty crafting? My sim has 12 logic & 12 mech and still can't craft a computer. Have the requirements changed? Plenty of simoleans so that's not the issue. Just gets knocked on her you know what everytime I try to craft. Any help appreciated.

I

imported_Shirl1211

Yes I had problems at 1st as well. I was skilled to nearly 13 in both skills and I bet I tried 30-40 times until I got one made and skilled up a little higher and now I get 1 in 3. Very good luck!!!!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I believe that since we are no longer charged simoleans for failures, the rate of success has been altered for all crafting. Instead or your failures costing simoleans, your failures cost you time.

I

imported_Founder

I know that someone who crafted 5 PCs in a row(witness) having 7+ / 7+ skills. Its all about luck than skills now. My advice is to have your Lucky Charms in the morning and then rub the stump at the Apollo before trying to craft something.

G

just curious whats the difference between regular compters vs crafted computers? do they give more fun or at a faster rate or something? i never really noticed.

I

imported_Shirl1211

Yes..They just green you a little bit faster then the laptops. I agree that it is the luck of the draw but I think skilling just a bit higher then required lessens some of the failures. At least that has been my experience.