• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Crafting help

• Thread starter Lord Thor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
L

Lord Thor

Been away for a few years and need help with imbuing. I am wanting to create a few nice pieces of jewelry to finish suits out. Is there any mods or ways to go about creating and imbuing these pieces. Should I imbue certain properties at certain levels first? The few times i have tried after the first imbue or so the chance of succeding goes to about 23%. Thus wasting alot of resources.

I understand the wieght of items and the limits but just looking for advice on how to go about do high end pieces.

Thank you

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Imbue Items that take relic fragments first

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
The few times i have tried after the first imbue or so the chance of succeding goes to about 23%. Thus wasting alot of resources.
You can't do anything with this. Just try to "waste" the cheapest resources.

p.s. You never lose special ingredients (essences, pelts, etc). You lose RF, EE, MR and plain gems only.

L

Lord Thor

Yes I have 120 imbuing.

I am going to work on a set of slayer weaopons for my Sampire to spawn with. I have been just using a normal hammerto create an exceptional one then powdering and imbuing. Should i be using low level hammers then go from there?

E

elspeth

p.s. You never lose special ingredients (essences, pelts, etc). You lose RF, EE, MR and plain gems only.
omg! really? I have been worrying over how to get enough of these special materials to do the imbuing stuff but now I understand why you do relic fragment imbues first and not necessarily the ones that use say crystalline blackrock! Thank you! thank you! Why is this info not included in the write-ups for imbuing? thank you!

*kisses corwin*

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usally imbue like this:

1. make ex. weapon of desired elemental damage
2. POF IT (double check if it is REALLY 255)
3. Imbue damage 1
4. Imbue relic mods
5. Imbue slayer mod
6. Imbue rest
7. Imbue left over with max damage you still have room for or need

Great site that helps you with imbuing weights: Knuckleheads.dk • Imbuing Calculator

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....Thank you! thank you! Why is this info not included in the write-ups for imbuing? thank you!
Yes, I too been worried about losing what you call the "special ingredients", and had no idea that you didn't lose them on a failed imbue attempt.