• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Crafting a suit for this warrior

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Skills are:
Anatomy 120
Bushido 94 (headed to 120)
Chivalry 120
Focus 64 and dropping
Parrying 81 (headed to 120)
Swordsmanship 120
Tactics 120

Naked stats are 120 str, 125 dex, 15 int.

With current armor, 123 str, 140 dex, 48 int (and I sometimes get a message I need 50 mana for a special move). Also all 70's, 6 HPR, 1 SR, 7 MR, 5 Damage eater, 12 fire eater. 1.75 swing speed, 38 HCI, 10 SSI, 65 DI, 39 DCI, 2 LMR

Most of the armor he's wearing is looted; the only thing I've crafted are elemental axes (for example: Arachnid slayer, 50% fireball, 81% HML, 81% HLL, DI 40%, 100% fire)

I'd like to craft a better set of gear. I'm doing ok with this template except I miss healing; seems to be a gamble whether to run away or heal and stay and fight and hope for more healing. Regardless, I think hit chance increase is my best bet.

I have only a few pieces with names - tangle, quiver of infinity, Corgul's sash, gaunlets of anger, elder detective boots.

Id like to craft a nice suit, but to be honest, I don't even know what I need, much less how to get there.

Where would suggest I start?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You know, the lack of answers just convinces me the crafting system is difficult to figure out. :p

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will try to post some suggestions during the week. Been busy with stuff.