• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Crafting a bow with high mana leech?

vortavis

Visitor
I'm trying to craft a bow with 48% mana leech with 25 ssi.
So I start with an making a few exceptional bows, use an ash kit to reforge with vampiric. But I haven't been able to overcap a single bow with hml or hll (70%)

But then I hear that the bow will say 50% even when it is in fact 70% for hml. Other than imbuing ssi on said weapon, how can you tell if a bow actually has 50% or 70% hml?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Maybe you can tell by looking at the imbue menu. For instance, if you're at 50% HML, that's 120(?? 140?) imbue weight, so if you were to choose to imbue 1% DI, you should see that you're at 122 or 142 or whatever imbue weight. If it "really" holds the whole 70% HML behind the scenes, you'd be showing 162 or 182 or something.

Other than that, you just need to imbue the SSI to find out...