• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Crafters package! (Runics)

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Selling all these runics and POF as a package.
Items are on Atlantic, will take payment on Atlantic or Europa.
Will turn it into an auction if there is enough interest! :)

POF - 64 uses

Spined runic - 180 uses
Horned runic - 120 uses
Barbed runic - 744 uses

Dull copper runic - 246 uses
Shadow runic - 28 uses
Valorite runic - 87 uses

+60 hammer - 331 uses

Valorite mallet - 10 uses

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aye, I prefer to sell as a whole package, but if there is no other interest in the next few days, we can talk about splitting it up :)

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry guys, but the bids so far are to low, thought it would fetch a higher price.
Ill give it a little more time - but might just sell on vendor if there isnt high enough offers by tomorrow.

Im not good at prices and are comparing to the current items for sale on atlantic, where barbed runics are at least 60k pr. use and valorite runics 300k pr use, that alone will add up to at least 70mill for those two items alone.
Please let me know if the prices are way off though.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im not good at prices and are comparing to the current items for sale on atlantic, where barbed runics are at least 60k pr. use and valorite runics 300k pr use, that alone will add up to at least 70mill for those two items alone.
Please let me know if the prices are way off though.
IMHO you are to low
Barbed runic - 744 uses = 49.6 kits @ 1.2m per kit = 59.5M
Valorite runic - 87 uses = 5.8 hammers @ 6M per hammer = 34.8M
Just those two items are a little over 94M
No this is not a bid, just a little help.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
IMHO you are to low
Barbed runic - 744 uses = 49.6 kits @ 1.2m per kit = 59.5M
Valorite runic - 87 uses = 5.8 hammers @ 6M per hammer = 34.8M
Just those two items are a little over 94M
No this is not a bid, just a little help.
I took the very lowest I could find and then went a little bit lower, just be sure :)
But thanks mate, nice to know that I wasnt way off when I wanted more.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1 time offer today only
With the little interest there have been for the whole lot I will split it up. Have had more requests to sell individual items. Feel free to contact me via icq or pm here if you are interested in buying some. Will sell the rest on my vendor.