• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafter here, making 100% elemental weapons..

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also maybe list what shard and even with vendor search never hurts to drop runes about

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Double axe, soul glaive, war hammer, hammer pick, bladed staff, daisho.
100% cold are hot sellers now.
double axe, daisho and bladed staff- do both normal and exceptional.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's a toss up some people like to do themselves to save money on Pacific at least i see most 100 going for 1mil not imbued 9 or so imbued

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Do they sell better fully imbued I'm assuming?
Some will move fast . Some will stay forever. Imbuing all depends on other gear. Does that buyer need DI or SSI or both . If other gear is good and STAM is high enough you don't need both. Craft and imbue gear you can use yourself if it will not be sold .
I go with double axe HLL, HSL , HML , area and Demon slayer. Perfectly fits in 550 capacity of non-exceptional 2 hand weapon. I buy from vendor and reforge.

Axe above is 4+ M just in ingredients . Some like HLA or HLD instead of life leech. Or hit spell. So you will need really wide range of items with lots of investments. If you can bear such expenses - go on. Some crafters are doing it.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Double axe, soul glaive, war hammer, hammer pick, bladed staff, daisho.
100% cold are hot sellers now.
double axe, daisho and bladed staff- do both normal and exceptional.
No need for 100% Element on Hammer Pick or Bladed Staff, those are AI weps. Best to go with "of the Vampire" reforge on those for 100% HML or even Hit Fatigue. Soul Glaive is an AI wep too, but 100% Element is good for those, due to Throwing Mastery's "Elemental Fury" ability.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
No need for 100% Element on Hammer Pick or Bladed Staff, those are AI weps. Best to go with "of the Vampire" reforge on those for 100% HML or even Hit Fatigue. Soul Glaive is an AI wep too, but 100% Element is good for those, due to Throwing Mastery's "Elemental Fury" ability.
Bladed staff I prefer 100%elemental over 100%HML. Good for momentum strike and counter attack. And if I have no Mana for AI I still do damage.

Soul glaive is AI but for current event my thrower don't have HML on it. Just elemental is enough . With hit area damage is devastating. Clearing whole room in 2 swings (if flaming gargoyles are targeted). Have separate one for balrons .