• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Crafted Weapon

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I no longer have a crafting character, I'm looking for some help in creating a new weapon.

I need a Bokuto with the following stats:
Exceptional
Swing Speed Inc - 20
Hit Chance - 15
Hit Lower D - 50
Hit Lightning - 50
Damage Inc - Whatever is left

I know this requires special resources, but I'll pay whatever it is to acquire them. I'm sure some of you fine folk have hoards of it stashed away.

Thanks, all!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
let me see if i can come up with one Freelsy, i don't play anymore, but can maybe knock it out, in a couple of minutes.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy that for sure. How much would you like? Shoot me a PM

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll buy that for sure. How much would you like? Shoot me a PM
Just replace the parasitic plants, essence of passion, and 2 POF I used to make it, and let me know when you'll be in game (I'm on eastern time)

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been asking for your name each night. What time EST do you normally log in?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you could place mailboxes if you contunie to have trouble meeting in game

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been asking for your name each night. What time EST do you normally log in?
i don't log in much anymore, i'll get on tonight and wait a bit. if you have a mailbox let me know where it is, because i really don't care if i get anything for it.