• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Cow Pie (Legends, Hue 0)

iPhilthy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I came across this not too long ago on Legends. I did a little research and It seems that this was the more rare one of the other cow pies (every place I looked it says only 2 were created with this hue). Looking to get a price check and a possible auction going if it's worth selling. Thanks.
Cow Pie.png

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I came across this not too long ago on Legends. I did a little research and It seems that this was the more rare one of the other cow pies (every place I looked it says only 2 were created with this hue). Looking to get a price check and a possible auction going if it's worth selling. Thanks.
View attachment 69901
As a 15 year resident of Legends I can tell you that information is wrong. My sister and I each have one of those. They were handed out at the Legend Cow Tipping Contest. (Cow tipping- cow pie get it?) There were approximately 12-15 of these handed. The darker color one came from a pet Battle Event. If you'd like I can post a screen shot of our Cow pies. This information needs to be thoroughly checked out with long time veteran players that attended those events. A lot of the misinformation unfortunately can be traced back to Mentiras.