• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Covetous, Fel--no nightmare spawn, no cora

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't find a nightmare spawn in Fel Covetous--correct me if I'm wrong but Fel has two mare spawns, Covetous and Terathan Keep, right? Cora is also missing on the Fel side.

What I suggest is to have the nightmare spawn where the rotting corpse used to spawn.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Also the liches are not at the 3 level, I loved them.
I suggest is to have the nightmare, liches, evil mages and other old Covetues spawn placed as overland spawn in Felucca. It should be away from player houses. The lich lords could be added to some grav yards and the Yew lich spawn on felucca.
I'm sure there are other places for some new spawn on the overland. The Gypsy spawn is to easy, even for Newbies, so upgrade it to blue mages spawn that attack reds. And where did all the Brigand spawn near Cove go? bring them back as the evil mages from Covetues.
I'm sure there is a nice place for the nightmares too. I would hate to lose the old Covetues spawn, it would do well as overland spawn.