• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Covetous Drops

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since EJ was released, Covetous Level 3 no longer drops anything but virtue item drops. Just before the release I got a garg Hephaestus, but I've been in daily since EJ and notta. Can anyone else confirm please.

Last edited:

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they dropping on corpse or in backpack?
Never got anything from covetous lvl 3.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RNJ can be merciless, only thing you could try is to do another dungeon untill you get a drop there....see if it will break the cycle back in Covetous.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've never gotten a drop in there ever... so I couldn't tell you.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the items drop into your backpack, but when you get it there's no message telling you about it... most of the drops in covetous are void/reflective shadow color, so depending on which pack skin you use, they could be difficult to see.

I haven't gotten any drops from Covetous since EJ either, but I've only farmed maybe 2-3 hours there since EJ came out.

I can tell you I've never once gotten a drop from Cora... killed her about 20 times since the Covetous revamp, normally with 5 characters each kill. she's been broken for quite sometime.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I farmed Cora for a fair while but haven't in the last year or so. I found that she would give a drop every third time or so and I got them on my bards or the dex monkey but have no idea if it works still.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the items drop into your backpack, but when you get it there's no message telling you about it... most of the drops in covetous are void/reflective shadow color, so depending on which pack skin you use, they could be difficult to see.

I haven't gotten any drops from Covetous since EJ either, but I've only farmed maybe 2-3 hours there since EJ came out.

I can tell you I've never once gotten a drop from Cora... killed her about 20 times since the Covetous revamp, normally with 5 characters each kill. she's been broken for quite sometime.
Blackrock sneaks in on my miner and those buggers are REAL hard to find. Maybe because the void/reflective things are hard to see, doing this could help find it ... Put everything safely off to the side and hover over the pack (in CC, I imagine EC also can show this). If items are 0 then reload the pack ... else you have **something** in there.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In EC just go to List View in the pack or container to see blackrock or other small, hard to see items. Also HIGHLY suggest using the list view when looting a mob that looted you when in EC.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In EC just go to List View in the pack or container to see blackrock or other small, hard to see items. Also HIGHLY suggest using the list view when looting a mob that looted you when in EC.
I just learned something new. Thanks!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can also change the background color of the EC containers so darker items stand out better.
@MalagAste should post a pic of her absolutely hideous choice of backpack colors as an example :devil:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also change the background color of the EC containers so darker items stand out better.
@MalagAste should post a pic of her absolutely hideous choice of backpack colors as an example :devil:
Not 100% but i think you can also change the backpacks in CC now, like hide, polar, skin and something else.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not 100% but i think you can also change the backpacks in CC now, like hide, polar, skin and something else.
Correct ... that is buried in the Options setup. If you do change things, the main pack will still be the default, but inner ones will be altered.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A human Hephaestus is huge and black. The drops I'm talking about do drop in your pack and none of them are the grey color the artifact system leaves on corpses.
I have gotten virtue drops since EJ, world map, staff and such but no Covetous specific drops and I spend an hour a day at least. It's a great place to train pets especially back by the Dining Hall. But the drop system for that dungeon is just plain broken.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back to the original question: I just got a Blight of Tundra (garg) from Covetous 3 on Cats. Also got a Kat Crook. Got the artifact message for the crook, didn't for the Tundra

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Easiest way to check your pack in CC is item insurance menu!!! Just open and scrolls through pages, if its new it wont be insured. I also havnt gotten any drops in there but I havnt farmed it much since EJ.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or you can just keep an eye on the character weight, if you see a weight change when something dies and it goes up you probably got a drop.