• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Covenant of the Phoenix - Sith PvP

T

Throne

The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi gaming community that has been around since September 2000 with chapters in; AC-DT, SWG, CoV, Guild Wars, EQ2, LotRo, AoC, Vanguard, WoW, DFO-NA, DFO-EU, RoM, EVE, Dawntide, Fallen Earth, Mortal Online, Final Fantasy XIV and Rift.

Let's face it, mmorpgs come and go. When looking for a guild, you will want one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history of stable leadership. We are a mature and drama free gaming community. Our members are easy going and joke a lot in ventrilo and on the forums.

A guild can make or break a person's experience in a MMO. Different guilds for different folks. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild and will last throughout the years.

The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the comfortably retired and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

While we may be a multi gaming guild, we have always taken strides to maintain that close knit family oriented feeling that is often associated with smaller guilds.

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to visit our site, in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. So, please feel free to visit us at: Covenant of the Phoenix

Stable Community (10+ years)
Ventrilo (400 man)
Great Website
Active Forums
Helpful Members

P

Penti

I have to say, that is one of the best guild recruitment pitches I've seen. If I wasnt running my own I would be seriously tempted based on what you stated.

Good luck mate :)

I

Irokky

I have been with CoTP for over a year. The community that exists is exceptional and I would strongly encourage anyone planning on playing on a PVP server Sith side to come and check us out. Even if you dont want to play TOR we are worth checking out, with chapters in most popular MMOs.

-Alex

V

Vessa

I have been with CotP for over two years now and the experience has been wonderful. It has all the benefits of a large guild while holding onto the values and kinship that normally are only found in small guilds. If you are currently looking for a guild in many games then I highly recommend you come check us out.

N

nicholestar

I have been a member of this guild for roughly 5 years, and I can honestly say that the people in this guild are like a second family. Everyone is friendly, mature, easy to talk to, and willing to help you out if you need it. I would recommend checking out the website if you are looking for a guild that will last for a long time.

-Nikki

D

dracokyaku

Awesome to see you all signing up to Stratics to promote your guild, feel free to participate in other threads though ;)

E

Eldonis

Covenant of the Phoenix - Galactic Republic PvE

I have been with CotP for close to a year now, and my time here has been the best that I have experienced within a guild. The quality of players is un-matched. Be it to drop what they are doing just to travel halfway across the map the help you kill one mob that is being difficult, or sit down with you for an extended period of time just to help you learn your class or a skill. If you are looking for maturity, comradery, and a great experience, look no further than The Covenant of the Phoenix!

We at Covenant of the Phoenix will also have a chapter on the Republic PvE server as well.

For more info on the Republic PvE Visit us at:

SWTOR Guild Page

Non-Offical Recruitment Video

R

Rift Marina

what chapter you are applying for (AC, Star War, Darkfall NA, etc...). Skip a line and answer the following.

Rift

•Please state where you heard about the Covenant of the Phoenix.

I was running around in the low level area, just made a toon recently and guilds were recruiting that they were level 5 and recruiting and low level players were looking for guilds. I don't just want to be a number in a guild that is just looking to add more levels to their guild. I wanted a guild that is friendly and helpful, yet doesn't hold your hand or give hand outs left and right so I spammed on advetisement of what I wanted and I got a tell from Thamoris. He said I would fit in so I accepted the invite.

•Include the names and types of all your characters.

Cleric-Marina

•Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your gaming history and so forth

My first actual pc rpg was Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal. Neverwinter Nights and its expansions, Morrowind, Oblivion, Dragon Age and Dragon Age II. I'm missing alot of titles but there are so many games in that box now! I even played Warcraft III recently. I bought EQ just before the Luclin expansion. Then Dark Age of Camelot (best pvp ever!!) and Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Aion, Allods (f2p.. riiiiight! Ended up costing more than any other MMO) Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, Ultima Online. I know it looks like a lot but I'm not an elitist by any means. I play to enjoy. When the boss dies i don't sit there and take insults about how much more dps I should have been doing or worry about the cleric's overhealing etc. The boss died, it was fun, I was there, end of story. I went with the gear I had on which was the best I could get at the time and did my best and did or didn't get any loot, so =P

Darkfalconx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Re: Covenant of the Phoenix -Galactic Republic PVE

Great guild, friendly, helpful, and active!

The PVE chapter resides on the Krayt Dragon server.

Join us for guild event nights every Tuesday and Thursday. We run flashpoints for all all levels, go on datacron hunts and we're planning on doing some world boss events too.

Darkfalconx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Covenant of the Phoenix Republic PVE, Krayt Dragon

Tuesday was a great event night! We had so much fun running around Nar Shadda! We got all 5 of the datacrons and even took out the world boss!

We're still recruiting! We have no class or level restrictions, play the class that you enjoy. Join us for our guild event nights every Tuesday and Thursday. We are now starting to run ops too!

Darkfalconx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

We're still recruiting all classes and levels. We'll never require you to play a certain class, have certain crafting skills, or rush to 50. Play the way you want.

We have guild events every Tuesday and Thursday.

Tuesday's usually start off with a contest of some sort, with prizes awarded to winners. Then we run flashpoints for all levels from 10 to 50.

Thursday's are our datacron hunt nights. We go to a planet and obtain all 5 datacrons. Last night we got all 5 datacrons on Tatooine in about an hour. We always have a lot of fun on our datacron hunts.

We run operations on Wednesday and Sunday nights and have downed 2 bosses in Eternity Vault, so far.

All events, flashpoints and operations are voluntary, we never require people to participate if they don't want to, but those that do always have a lot of fun.

If you'd rather be on a pvp server, join our pvp chapter on the Kinrath Spider server. Event nights will vary from the pve chapter.

Darkfalconx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Still recruiting all classes and levels for this active, helpful and friendly guild.

Last night we had a great time on our Balmorra datacron hunt, and obtained all 5 datacrons on Balmorra. We make sure everyone always gets all the datacrons and protect low level characters from mobs so they can get the datacrons too.

We still also have event nights on Tuesday night and run ops on Wednesday and Sunday nights.

For more information or to apply, go to Covenant of the Phoenix

E

Eldonis

With 1.3 and server transfers around the corner, join us here at CotP on the Krayt Dragon server for operations, guild events, datacron runs, and more! We are an active chapter with friendly and knowledgeable members/officers. Our schedule of events is full of activities you can become a part of including: Monday evening Imperial Night (a fun filled guild event dedicated towards our casual play Empire sister guild), Tuesday/Thursday evening datacron hunts and guild fun events, Wednesday and Sunday evening Operations (both story and hardmodes).

Darkfalconx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The SWtOR PVE Chapter of Covenant of the Phoenix now resides on The Shadowlands server. We are still recruiting all classes and levels for both Republic and Empire sides