• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Covenant of the Phoenix (multi gaming guild) - Order & Destruction chapters.

K

Khaen

The Covenant of the Phoenix (CotP) is a multi gaming guild that has been around for over 9 years with chapters in; AC-DT, SWG, CoV, Guild Wars, EQ2, LotRo, PotBS, AoC, Vanguard, Warhammer(Order) and Warhammer(Destruction). More chapters will open up as the need arises.

Let's face it, mmorpgs come and go. When looking for a guild, you will want one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history of stable leadership. We are a mature and drama free gaming community. Our members are easy going and joke a lot in ventrilo and on the forums.

A guild can make or break a person's experience in a MMO. Different guilds for different folks. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild and will last throughout the years.

The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the late fifties and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

While we may be a multi gaming guild, we have always taken strides to maintain that close knit family oriented feeling that is often associated with smaller guilds. We aren't looking to expand our guild just for numbers sake, we are merely looking for more friends to game and chat with.

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to visit our site, in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. So, please feel free to visit us at www.covenantofthephoenix.com

~

-----signature-----
Covenant of the Phoenix
Khaen / Damis - SWG/GW/COV/EQ2/Vanguard/AoC
http://covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/index.php

X

Xugrel

Just wanted to add my personal thoughts. Been a member of CoTP 5 months now, Great bunch of people. Its nice to be in a place where RL means something; everyone here understands I have a Wife and Kids and I'm not looked down upon if I cant make a Guild Event. Look foward to new people joining this Great Gaming Family, For those of you who may join our Destruction Chapter I will cya ya there, and we will make some guild RvR groups and go smoke us some silly humans and High Elves, and most definately some STUNTIES...Waaaagh!!!!

CoTP Website

X

A

Arelos

I've been in Covenant of the Phoenix for nearly a year now. The most important aspect of the guild aside from close-knit friendships is, put simply, we understand you. Gaming shouldn't have to be about gaining, and guilds certainly shouldn't base themselves around pushing your own limit for achieving. We understand your schedule, and members won't be forced into undesired or impossible grouping, raiding, or whatever else have you. Need to take a break, leave early? No problem! Maybe you'd like to continue playing the same game since 1998, drop one and join another (or even stop playing anything for that matter)? You still exist. Everyone can keep in touch through our family friendly forums. As more than a guild member, CotP offers its friendship to members. Fun gaming experiences are what we provide.

L

Lisander

I have been involved in MMORPGs for many years, yet only truly been in two guilds--the Covenant of the Phoenix being the one which I have felt a deep commitment to.

From Star Wars Galaxies to City of Villains and Heroes to Guild Wars, the same core group of gamers has been there. Of course, there are many new faces as well. But, despite not being able to know everyone in our many chapters, there is a commonality that is unparalleled. It is more a family than anything. Even though the games may change, the Covenant has always been there for me.

We in the CotP are more than just individuals who happen to game together, we are a united front, a family. If you are looking for a great army of gamers, and, of people, the phoenix makes for an excellent icon.

L

LiquidWolf

I was contacted by Throne earlier this year and can say this was perhaps the best choice I had made when it came to finding a guild. I was interested in WAR, but soon got caught up in a number of the different activities going on in this gaming community.

I've joined in on the pen and paper D&D through Vent, our Steam group for some FPS games, and a large amount of topics relating to anything and everything on our forums.

This is truly a community worth your time.

www.covenantofthephoenix.com