• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper

Roleplaying the free peoples of Vesper

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RP
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Cove & Minoc Governor Elections

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the Chancellor of the Republic Elections tomorrow that will fill the head of the new council of the republic seat; the public elections for governor of Cove and Minoc will take place in a weeks time to fill the 2 other publically elected seats of the council.

Elections will take place in 1 week on Monday 30th of April at the Gypsy Camp Next to Swaggers 8pm UK Time.

If you wish to run for the position of Governor of Cove or Minoc then you have until then to campaign! To put yourself forward then please declare yourselves below with your Name, which governor position, background and a little speech.

ANY CITIZEN OF THE REPUBLIC CAN RUN FOR THIS POSITION WHETHER YOUR FROM VESPER, COVE, MINOC OR THE SURROUNDING PROVINCES.

ANY CITIZEN OF THE REPUBLIC CAN VOTE IN THE ELECTION.

EACH CITIZEN GETS 1 VOTE FOR COVE GOVERNOR and 1 VOTE FOR MINOC GOVERNOR

Current Candidates:

Octiovus Von Richter for Cove
Jassi Corwin for Cove
Billy Boots for Cove
Liambryn the Hound for Cove

Theoden Westaman for Minoc
Declan O'connor for Minoc

Last edited:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Jassi Cowin hereby announce my candidacy for Governor of Cove! I have remained loyal to Cove and even as it became a province of Vesper and was under constant threat, I protected while all the other remnants of the Baronship was wasting away! I became Captain of the army's replacement, the Town Watch and even helped usher in a Baroness during the time and even stayed after she departed as Cove got annexed by Vesper due to lack of forces in Cove, I was forced to sign a treaty and still remained loyal to Cove.. Do we want a remnant of the past? A Vesperian as Governor? Or a experienced Covian who remained with Cove even has the Baronship vanished!

UF7I6D.jpg

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vote Declan O'Connor for Govenor of Minoc!

Minoc should no longer be ignored, it's contributions of resources to Sosoria should no longer be overlooked and the people that live, breathe and work in this city should recieve fair payment for this contribution.
Under Royalist rule the city of Minoc was drained of resources, minimum investment in local people and infastructure, under the umbrella of Vepser Minoc has been forgotten, it's people again left asking questioins of leadership and of loyalty. Electing me as Govenor of Minoc will ensure three things:

1) The money gained from trading resources will be invested into the city, into houses, schools and medical treatment.

2) Workers that slave on a daily basis to mine and move these precious metals will be rewarded with enough pay to live on so that their families can flourish in this great city.

3) Minoc will have a voice. Minoc will once again have a voice in politics, decisions will be made with Minoc in mind.

I thank you for taking the time to read this, please vote O'Connor for Govenor of Minoc.

Declan.

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Vote Westaman for Minoc Govenor!

For many years Minoc has been powerless and on the verge of povety. These are things that need to be changed! Minoc is vastly disregarded but is just as important to the republic as Vesper and Cove.

I intend to pump a large sum of my personal gold into getting Minoc's community thriving again. This will include healthcare, trades of all manners, education and safety for the townfolk.

One of my first tasks would be to set up better trade agreements to ensure Minoc can sustain itself and it's people once again.

I also plan to make the mines a much safer place to work so we can avoid any future disasters.

Another key proposal to my Govenorship is to make the whole town more protected. I will do so by increasing the guard force presence patrolling the streets of Minoc. I will move closer to to the town so I also can be reached quickly and easily if needed.

The safety and health of the citizens is my main concern. Followed by quality of life.

Signed

Theoden Westaman

Sourpuss

Visitor
VOTE BOOTS FOR A BRIGHTER COVE!

Polly Seas:

*No Foreigners (some foreigners allowed, but no bad ones)
*all ages can drink booze
*more ale houses to be opened
*man drinking wine will goto jail
*no dodgy sorts
*The Orc fort to become Baron Octopuses Official Residence
*free turnips for the poor
*Build a mongbat sanctuary
*improve and build more farms for cove
*expand the arena

VOTE BOOTS! Theres a ale in it for you if yer do!

P.S. A VOTE FOR ME IS A VOTE TO KEEP OCTIOVUS OUT OF POWER