• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Couple rares

C

Ceridwen

Just curious how much these are currently going for in gold (not cash!):

- Thin Scattered Hay
- Ship Model (not blessed!)
- Playing Cards (2 hands + pile in middle)

C

Ceridwen

It's rather just for orientation to be honest, so not shard specific.

C

Ceridwen

Ok, no answers?...
How about I take... um... Europa.
Then I'd also want to ask for a price on wood curls. :)

T

Teufel_Hund

Having not had these to sell myself these are just rough estimates from what I have seen here:

- Thin Scattered Hay 35 to 40 mill I believe this is the more sought after version
- Ship Model (not blessed!) 10-15 mill been awhile since I saw one sold
- Playing Cards (2 hands + pile in middle) Cards with all the diff variations 25 to 50 mill
- wood curls 30- 40 mill

Again just rough estimates, and I would be very interested in the Ship Model

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I'd be interested in the wood curls and the playing cards if they are on DF! :)

C

Ceridwen

I would like to emphasise (sp?) that this is purely a price check.
Some of the items mentioned are ones I own, others I was interested in and argued with a friend over the price - which is why I opened this thread.

R

rajadeah

Is the thin hay really worth that? if so I have 2 or them the real thin server birth kind on catskills that i would sell or trade.

T

Teufel_Hund

Thanks was not sure at all about that one...guess i shoulda gone on the low side!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I sold my hay, the price was about what Lariat described. So I can confirm that.

R

rajadeah

Yeah 10 to 15 is what I thought it was worth but figued what the heck if people are paying 35 to 40 mines for sale lol

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just for reference sake. i have 3 of the server birth ship models. all taken when oceania and napa valley first came online. there is no such thing as a blessed ship model. if you double click on it nothing should happen. it should only say "a ship model" . if it does anything else besides what i mentioned its not a real ship model. IF someone else got one when a shard was born and wants to dispute this please let me know.

This is one of those rares that is easily mistaken and i want to clarify it.

C

Ceridwen

yanaki,
I know that it's easily mistaken. It's only named "Ship Model" (without an "a" in front of it) and how many stones it weighs. The "unblessed" notice was so that it would be clear that I know it's not just a renamed ship. :)

Thanks for clarifying the price on the hay. :)

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eeek! im soo sorry there should not have been a "a" on that "ship model", now here i am doing the same thing that annoys me the most..

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just for reference sake. i have 3 of the server birth ship models. all taken when oceania and napa valley first came online. there is no such thing as a blessed ship model. if you double click on it nothing should happen. it should only say "a ship model" . if it does anything else besides what i mentioned its not a real ship model. IF someone else got one when a shard was born and wants to dispute this please let me know.

This is one of those rares that is easily mistaken and i want to clarify it.
So what is a blessed ship model that does do something when you click on it? Is it just the same as a ship deed??