• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Couple random imbuing questions.. help please, thanks :)

J

[JD]

Couple random imbuing related questions guys...

1- I'm up to 96.x imbuing, and I know I can unravel for relics at 95.x skill. But can I manufacture items for unraveling to relics at my skill level? If I had to guess I'd say no, because I can't imbue the intensity required (401+) for a relic. I'd like to make sure though, anyone know?

2- Where is the best place to get an elemental damage yumi bow? I have tons of elemental damage weapons i've found elsewhere, but no yumi. Primarily, I would like a poison or mostly poison one...

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JD,

Not sure about your first question, as my imbuer is only in the low 90s. As for your second question, I think I've gotten yumis with elemental damage off hiryus. I wonder if something like an oni might give you a better chance though. Haven't tried to tackle one of those yet.

J

[JD]

Cool thanks... figured it would be in Tokono, but it's gotta be appropriate level creatures.

Last question, can EP be set to any range between 26-49?

I bought a 50 EP, 1 DI ring and modified it to 50 EP, 25 DI, 15 DCI, 10 HCI. I matched it with a 22 DI, 15 HCI, 15 DCI, 8 LMC, 15 EP bracelet.

My character screen says: 50 EP! Even though I have 65.. so its capped.. oopsie

Can I modify my 50 EP Ecru Citrine to 35 EP, or am I stuck with either 25 or 50?

Thanks

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont modify 50 EP. Better would be to choose another bracelet. (And yes, 50% EP is cap.)

To your first question: it is atm not really possible (or at least not reasonable) to imbue items into relic frag producers.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 50 EP comes from the ecru citrine ring and it is randomly 50 or zero. You can only lower it to 1-25 with imbuing. The weight is a factor of 1x so it would be better if you want to reach the 50 cap to have it on the magical ring. This gives you a free imbue slot elsewhere.

-Lorax

J

[JD]

Darn what a bummer. All those relic frags and special ingredients to make that brace and I go and waste intensity by not knowing what the EP cap was! I can't raise anything else either as it's all at max intensity. D'oh!

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn what a bummer. All those relic frags and special ingredients to make that brace and I go and waste intensity by not knowing what the EP cap was! I can't raise anything else either as it's all at max intensity. D'oh!
Yes. I have more than four rings and bracelets now in a chest because of changing my suits around and more than 30 relic fragments into them. If I unravel them I would only get essence or residue. It's easy to waste a ton of relics and so difficult to recoup or acquire relics.

-Lorax