• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple questions that need answering

• Thread starter slasherofveils
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

slasherofveils

Recently reactivated after 4 years gone, anyway here goes:

1) There is an idoc tower close to my new house spot, and it's been "idoc" for about 5-6 days or more now. How long till the place falls? I wanna clear it and boom my own house so I can put a new tower there o_O

2) If I upgrade to mondain's legacy on the uocodes site, will it activate tokuno too?

3) I've been using the KR client and having a couple random problems I can't find answers for. First is I can't seem to quit a quest. I accepted some quest and didn't realize I can't go to the area until I upgrade to ML, and now I can't remove the quest! In the quest log I hit quit on the quest, it asks me if I really want to, and no matter what option I pick it doesn't cancel the quest.

4) Another KR question: This doesn't happen on my desktop, but on my laptop occasionally my hotkeys for additional hotbars will disappear. I hit the hotkey, nothing happens, and when I rclick the hotbar button and try to reset the hotkey, it says the hotkey is already being used (by the same hotbar + slot nonetheless). Only way I can seem to fix is editing the profile file, or resetting my interface. Again only happens on my laptop for some reason

and lastly, has EA given an eta for when they are fixing KR's other little annoyances? listing the little things that really annoy me:
-Inventory and paperdoll don't open by hotkey
-Tmap's are a big giant blur (the pins DO show for me, which others say they can't see, but the map is a big blur of tan, light tan, and dark tan-- with a pin in the middle lol)
-Runebooks open from hotbars, and you can recall/gate off their default locations, but choosing secondaries doesn't work unless you open them from your backpack.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) About one week if i recall it right.

2) When you upgrade a UO account to Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy, you will have access to all previous expansion packs, including Ultima Online: Samurai Empire

3).For KR specific help question hop over to the Kingdom Reborn Forum.

I did not experience your KR Problem myself so i can't answer them but maybe other people who had a simular problem can help out there.

I read few days ago we going to get a patch with more bug fixes. There was just no ETA on them. Now that the move is complete and the holidays are over we will see them more often i think.

G

Welcome back. If you are on the Napa shard PM me and I'll help you in any way I can.

I

imported_kray2s

idocs go through stages i think its 5 stages in total the last 2 stages being greatly worn and idoc (in danger of collapse).

Greatly means it will fall tomorrow, and idoc mans it will fall and collapse on that day. Hpe this goes someway to helping