• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Couple questions about hairs, please:

Sargatanza

Journeyman
1. Abyssal hair dye, from UO store will paint only hair or facial hair too?
2. If abyssal hair dye not paint facial hair, where i can find this dye for my beard?
3. Maybe someone can know, which "scary" color (reds or blacks, or ***&***) was in UO store before last changes (before abyssal hair dye), i think it was couple month ago, tho i didnt look on dyes, so have no clue, maybe there is another dye for hair that looks like abyssal one or close to it?

Sargatanza

Journeyman
4. If its not complicated, i would happy to know names of "scary" or "evil" dyes for hairs (cannt find much info or a list), please :)

Sargatanza

Journeyman
HUGE thanks for the info Miss Joline! I'll do it!
I like crimson colour, but want something like abyssal look, or with glow, or with "weathered" effect :)

Last edited: