• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple Price Checks...

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, been logging onto Siege a bit more frequently and going through all the stuff in my bank. I have a couple items and I'm curious if they're worth anything?

ASSASSIN'S SPIKE
Clean, Full Mods Below
Splintering 20%
Stam Leech 50%
SC -1
90 Luck

BRACELET
Clean, Full Mods Below
Resisting Spells +5
Mana Inc +5
Mana Regen 3
SDI 18%
FCR 3
LMC 10%

What's 'in demand' as far as items/stats these days? I imagine there's not a huge economy on Siege but I expect there's demand for something.

Thanks!
-H

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey all, been logging onto Siege a bit more frequently and going through all the stuff in my bank. I have a couple items and I'm curious if they're worth anything?

ASSASSIN'S SPIKE
Clean, Full Mods Below
Splintering 20%
Stam Leech 50%
SC -1
90 Luck

BRACELET
Clean, Full Mods Below
Resisting Spells +5
Mana Inc +5
Mana Regen 3
SDI 18%
FCR 3
LMC 10%

What's 'in demand' as far as items/stats these days? I imagine there's not a huge economy on Siege but I expect there's demand for something.

Thanks!
-H
The economy on siege is the healthiest in game i wonder why..

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
To be sure better wait for opinions of people more expert than me, but i think they don't worth much :( ... I think the splinter weapon is not bad with Splinter and SL, because it's used in pvp, but i think people want more different properties on those weapons... The jewel need more properties to worth something. But wait other opinion to be sure :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The assassin´s spike isn´t worth anything. The mods doesn´t go together at all for any purpose.
The bracelet I´d say 5-10K based on vendor prices ingame.