• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] couple of questions on the wood armor

• Thread starter longshanks
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

longshanks

hail,

is there a good chart somewhere that lists the base wood properties and what the enhanced properties and mods are? I'm looking in the forums and can't seem to find it. thanks.

also

i know woodland armor is not medable however is there a penalty on regen?

this is a dexer build and i have no med. so my question is would leather armor regen faster than wood armor?

thanks.

L

longshanks

thank you both. exactly what i was looking for.

onto the next question.

elf char = 0 med

wood armor mr 10 total vs leather armor mr 10 total

do they regen at the same rate?

thanks.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im 99.9% sure it doesnt affect MR. Someone asked this a few days ago in a post on the warriors forum and it got answered so it might help to look there.

Thunderz

L

longshanks

someone was nice enough to answer on uhall. theres a slight advantage for mr wearing medable armor even with no skill in med, however in my opinion given the forge tool the benefits of using wood will far surpass the minor mr penalty.