• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple of CC graphics requests

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning Devs,

My second request post.

Last year, you implemented 1 thing for me - the Illshenar Teleporter {Serpents Jawbone}, that was cool, so thought I'd get in early this year, :)

On the graphics side, this may be more difficult - but as you did with the Backpacks;

• Please can we have a choice of graphics for certain animations - Balron, Unicorn, Phoenix, Terra Avenger - between old and new style. Allow the player to personalise his screen.
  • This one may be contentious - please can we have a choice of graphics for certain spell animations (fields to show as tiles like they do in certain software). This would help in PvP, and if implemented in EC, may help with the EC disconnection issues.