• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple enhancement requests...

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any chance the primary and secondary weapon specials can be added to the text when you highlight a weapon? When sorting through weapons i find i always have to pull up the stratics weapon page. It wasn't that bad until all the expansion weapons were added, i can't keep track.

Also would it be possible to put an option for corpse gumps to tile or offset when opened like in the default UI? When they all open in the same spot if you have a pile of corpses at your feet its a pain to drag the gump over so you can sort when the carnage is over.

Thanks

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any chance the primary and secondary weapon specials can be added to the text when you highlight a weapon? When sorting through weapons i find i always have to pull up the stratics weapon page. It wasn't that bad until all the expansion weapons were added, i can't keep track.

Also would it be possible to put an option for corpse gumps to tile or offset when opened like in the default UI? When they all open in the same spot if you have a pile of corpses at your feet its a pain to drag the gump over so you can sort when the carnage is over.

Thanks
There is not an accurate way to detect the weapon type so if I decide to add something like that, it will surely not work on artifatcs or any named item.

The tiled corpses will not be readded since many people ask to remove it and I can't add an option for that. Just loot one corpse at time and close it, why move them around?

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really worried about artifacts, most aren't usable anyway.

The reason I ask about the corpses is when I whirlwind a bunch of spawn and open the corpses I'm dealing with at time 15-20 and sometimes the corpses close of their own, when they are stacked on top of each other you can't tell if any closed. If the majority don't like tiled, then majority rules...