• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Countryside Manor - pub 106 entry

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looked at so, so many tudor homes and took a little of that one, some of this... and wanted to satisfy the folks that want to build their own rooms and came up with this.

top view of the Manor - the attic windows are an illusion, there are no rooms under there

upload_2019-8-25_17-32-17.png

base floor - Built to be entirely customizable. The only thing I could not avoid was that center post, the second floor would collapse without it :( Grass instead of tiles because we can make tile floors, we can't make grass :)

upload_2019-8-25_17-34-50.jpeg

second floor, main entrance - This area is also customizable tho not to the extent of the first.

upload_2019-8-25_17-37-34.jpeg

third floor - No real customization options with the walls on this level, just needed it to complete the tudor feel of the place

upload_2019-8-25_17-39-49.jpeg

Stop by, take a run around, tell me what I did badly :) it's just east of Gravewater Lake

always have and always will have this problem.... it's WEST of Gravewater Lake

*walks away mumbling*

Last edited:

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez likez da big big open roomz. Quick glance only ting meez wunderz iz da houze supposed to luuk liek da swamp housesz dat are built up on pilingz to avoid da floodwaterz? Da east side ground floor kinda luukz like dat.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meez likez da big big open roomz. Quick glance only ting meez wunderz iz da houze supposed to luuk liek da swamp housesz dat are built up on pilingz to avoid da floodwaterz? Da east side ground floor kinda luukz like dat.
Mixed the grass tiles, but maybe I need to go over that side again? I don't play EC, just did it for the pics, but I see what you mean now. I'll change it up some and see if that helps. thanks Sweetpeez!

oh, and they're not pilings, it's so you can build what you want down there!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Sweetpeez - tried to fix that grass edge and it looks like you may be right, the darn thing is sinking - tiles are very mixed now and when logged into EC it looks just the same :(

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Sweetpeez - tried to fix that grass edge and it looks like you may be right, the darn thing is sinking - tiles are very mixed now and when logged into EC it looks just the same :(
Is the nature of the EC and how it displays grass - which is kinda dynamic. Even when you mix up the tiles.
Part of why I get migraines when actively playing the EC - the grass kills it for me.

Nice portrayal of the tudor style - seems to be a theme this round!