• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Count Silverbow and The Wendol present LAUGHTER BRAWL...10 Mil prize for the winner

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tis my pleasure to bring to pacific a unique event to the luna fairgrounds arena.
Laughter Brawl ..... calling all jesters entertainers and people who think they know how to steal a show .... plz join us every wednesday night at 8 pm to see which of the contestants can steal the show and bring the most laughs to the crowd.... the winner of the event will win 10 mil in gold... in order to qualify for the grand prize all you have to do is put on a jester hat and try your best to make people get a chuckle.... think of the possiblities. At exactly 8 pm all the contestants will compete in a free for all have 10 min to see who can get the most laughs .. no jester hat and no grand prize but dont worry plenty of jester hats will be provided at the entrance for all those participating. Of course if just one person shows up and stands in the arena with a jester hat on and does absolutly nothing then he'll win the prize, hopefully someone out there can give him some competition... so bring your costumes bring your unique spams any thing is possible and its a free for brawl, and dont worry about the ale plenty will be provided there can be only one winner so good luck and lets see if we can actually get some people in the stands to laugh on the contestants ....
:lol:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Count Silverbow and The Wendol present LAUGHTER BRAWL...10 Mil prize for the winn

I'll be there! Time to pull out some good ol' stand up comedy. :gun:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Count Silverbow and The Wendol present LAUGHTER BRAWL...10 Mil prize for the winn

For this event I might actually brush off my old dsNchanted bank macro....

O

Old Macdonald

Hey Count!
See if the EM's will make ya 2010 jester festival hats!
I win 10m!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hey Count!
See if the EM's will make ya 2010 jester festival hats!
I win 10m!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no ya dont because i will complain and cry and post screenies and cause such a ruckus you will turn it back in to be issued one at a later date with a timer on it! i win uo!!!:gun::gee::stretcher::lol:

O

Old Macdonald

no ya dont because i will complain and cray and post screenies and cause such a ruckus you will turn it back in to be issued one at a later date with a timer on it! i win uo!!!:gun::gee::stretcher::lol:
rofl!
if only i had a full matching set of timer gearz!
:popcorn:

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Congratulations to the contestants and winners of the first annual Laughter Brawl

10 mil grand prize winner EXOTIC for his polar bear poo act

2 mil second prize winner Rainfo for his man polymorph girl with a beard skit

1 mil third place to striker for being a contestant

yeas there were some glithches in the system the glaring fact that the people in the stands cant hear what the people in the arena say rofl as one of the audience put it "that just makes it more slapstick"

special thanks to slave girl who modestly declined to pick the winners saying something about people allready hate her enough, and to qbert who wanted slave girl to pick him as the winner and pointed out what a horrible event it was unfortunatly he didnt have on a jesters hat so he didnt qualify for a prize see you next week and loook out for the wendol auction this Sat at one we have an A LIST set of items up for bid at buku savings prices so join in the next Laughter Brawl luna fairground wed night at 8 its only for 10 min and hey who dosent have 10 min to spare QQ!!@@!!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: