• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Counseil Du Roi on horseback

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The King and the governorship program was put into process to get the towns more active.

An idea has to come to mind, what if we held the next several Counseil Du Roi meetings in the actual towns themselves?

With all the new recruits to the Crux Honor Guardsmen secruity would not be an issue. Most meetings seem to be in order without much disruption.

We could decorate our towns and hold some sort of event following or prior to the meeting.

Just a thought. It would be nice to see that same activity in our other towns

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Khalessi has done a fantastic job in working up Vesper, and has a bi-weekly town meeting. Quacklebush's guild [BLAK] has a strong presence running about town as well.

Tatiana Thorn is just starting to build up Skara Brae with her first Community Meeting last night. She was asking citizens if they had a preference for a trade buff.

I hold meetings in Moonglow on Thursday nights, and post frequently reminding folks.

Currently we are in Skara Brae, where Governor Tatiana Thorn is hosting a "Traveling Market" with all sorts of requests for strange items, and will be frequenting many towns tonight.

Don't forget Capt'n's story-telling night this Friday :)

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Personally I think the King's Meeting should remain in the Castle but there's nothing to say the King couldn't do a Tour of the Cities he rules over during the time in between meetings.

I would have a hard time handling such a meeting because New Magincia has very few NPC buildings. I would have to set it up in the middle of the road. Because of the lack of facilities I have shifted my focus to a place where I can hold better events such as the Pet show and the Deal or No Deal, the Blue Crane has sponsored.

Perhaps a Tour would be a good idea but please keep the regular meeting in the Castle. It's the one bit of interaction we get.

Last edited:

Jolicia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see how it makes sense IC (in-character) for the King to hold his Council meeting with the Governors anywhere else but in his Castle.

As a side note, I also gree with Daphnie and Andrasta on their sentiments.

Sinful Obsession

Lady Holiday DeLight
Stratics Veteran
I have to agree...Leave the meeting in the Castle...IF he wants he can do tours to other towns. Thank you to all the Governors for doing such a great job!