• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Council of Mages new Faction hall...

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In seemingly related news, Skara Brae's mint is located in Skara Brae...:eyes:

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is located at the Southern coast of Moonglow island...
View attachment 5798
View attachment 5799
*stares*
Yahaxithonix
Aye I first saw it on Cheaspeake when I was running around fel side, when they first put that into game.

Then I noticed the teleporter tiles down there that go back up into town no longer worked. Figured they shut that pair of them, off, so folks could not make some speedy retreat, back into downtown, if/when fighting CoM down there.

*almost joined CoM again, just to tour the facilities, but opted not to do so*

The new CoM base was put up nearly right on the spot; which I normally used to set sail south...to the new HS pier though.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nahah I stole the Skara Brae mint and put it in my new keep, near Skara Brae.

I got tired of dodgin meer shouting protect us, and ophidians, by the crossover, just to get to the bank, so the Skara Brae mint is now in my new Skara keep.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
nahah I stole the Skara Brae mint and put it in my new keep, near Skara Brae.

I got tired of dodgin meer shouting protect us, and ophidians, by the crossover, just to get to the bank, so the Skara Brae mint is now in my new Skara keep.
It seems as if the Skara Brae minter stole a large portion of my gold. Will you be replacing me, QZ?

:p

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eyes::eyes: Um ......... *looks guilty*

When I said 'I wish to cross' carrying the entire Skara Brae mint of gold with me, them vile evil ophidians, across the boat thingie on my side of Skara well they pilfered all of YOUR gold, and slapped it all in their ophidian rations ? ! yeh that's it !:eyes::eyes: And there is no FDIC 'insurance' for peoples lost gp here on Siege.