• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Council Meeting Tonight + A Congratulations to the newly elected

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Tonight at 7pm PST we will hold the first Council meeting of the new term. All citizens are reminded that these meetings are open to the public. The King is also looking for people to step up and take some of the vacant seats. If you wish to take one of the open positions, please attend the meeting tonight.

Skara Brae - Osyn-Dal
Yew - Kirthag DiOrsae
Magincia - Cephas
Moonglow - Lisa Van Sithi
Britain - Gilanthis
Trinsic - Vacant
Vesper - Vacant
Minoc - Vacant
Jhelom - Vacant

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'll be happy to reprise my role as Trinsic's governor again, if needed. Sorry about missing the Council Meeting though... this is a very busy time of year.

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I'll be happy to reprise my role as Trinsic's governor again, if needed. Sorry about missing the Council Meeting though... this is a very busy time of year.
That would be fantastic. PM me when the best time would be to meet you to put you in office.

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I will step up and help. I have citizenship in Vesper but i will go wherever.
Vesper would be just fine. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys, its been a busy time of year.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me with a time/date of when we can meet up to get you guys into office.

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Vesper would be just fine. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys, its been a busy time of year.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me with a time/date of when we can meet up to get you guys into office.

Completely understandable, it's been very busy for me as well. I'll try to hook up with you this weekend.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally I think there needs to be a nomination choice added to the voting menu so someone could be nominated by someone else. Target the person & the person can either accept or reject the nomination.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
...target the person & the person can either accept or reject the nomination.
I don't know that this would get much use, what with the dearth of traffic I see in New Magincia, Trinsic, and Vesper. Heck, I rarely see people near the Britain town stone when I pass through Britain.

A more functional system might have a list of citizens with the requisite reputation on a list, and selecting from there.

The Illustrious Lord Cephas
Lord of Knights of Veritas
Governor of New Magincia