• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could the powers that be please-

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Make these items to be able to turn directions. I like the looks of them, the Archer target is cool, and the dragon head is nice, and the horse barding is also very cool, but I want to be able to change the directions, as I do not want two of them, but hate to be lock in as to where to place them if the facing are one direction only.

G

galefan2004

Either make them able to change directions through a menu like almost every other facing item or allow people to turn them in for the points they cost when wanting to change them to another direction.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While they're at it how about the wall torch from the Heritage collection. It doesn't even come in two directions and can only be placed on an east facing wall. How about the south facing one? Did we forget about that one? The picture of it shows it south facing.

L

Lord Richard

Damn, you want them to wash your **** too....all that script stuff is set to be one direction or another...they are just releasing to "US" ,the end user, things that were previously only allowed by a designer or a gm to use...be happy they are even offering it to us at all...these are desperate times in the UO designing rooms...can't you all tell? Most of these new trade-in rewards are in the world builder files if you ever played the so-called free versions of UO and were privvy to the programs that set out items for decoration in the menu....these are them, folks....if any of you all had ever played a free version of UO, and were a GM or Admin., you would have seen these in a neat little set of files where to you could place them anywhere your little heart desired in that said free game.....grrrrr:wall:

L

Lord Drakelord

While they're at it how about the wall torch from the Heritage collection. It doesn't even come in two directions and can only be placed on an east facing wall. How about the south facing one? Did we forget about that one? The picture of it shows it south facing.
Ahh but the torch can be turned using the housing tool, I have done it before, along with the broken chair they also give us. On Sonoma I have a Heritage Chair along with a Ilsh Chair locked down and you can turn both using the tool also.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you serious? You can turn the stupid thing with a deco tool? Damn! Why didn't I try that.

L

Lord Drakelord

Damn, you want them to wash your **** too....all that script stuff is set to be one direction or another...they are just releasing to "US" ,the end user, things that were previously only allowed by a designer or a gm to use...be happy they are even offering it to us at all...these are desperate times in the UO designing rooms...can't you all tell? Most of these new trade-in rewards are in the world builder files if you ever played the so-called free versions of UO and were privvy to the programs that set out items for decoration in the menu....these are them, folks....if any of you all had ever played a free version of UO, and were a GM or Admin., you would have seen these in a neat little set of files where to you could place them anywhere your little heart desired in that said free game.....grrrrr:wall:

Well if they cannot allow us to change the direction of the item then I do not want it. As I said above, those three are cool and I like them, but I don't want six, when I can have three.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool thanks for telling me that. Now I can finally put up a torch in some places I had wanted too.