• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could the GM of all THB guilds contact me

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

It seems I am to be the email contact for people requesting to join THB, I got one such message yesterday from one lost soul on Great Lakes, and I would like to get your email contact address so that I can have the powers that be here forward that request to you Guild master on your shards.

As for the lost soul that tried to join THB on Great Lakes, I sent him to the Shard's forum to ask for the guild there, in hopes they would contact him. The best I could do since I have no way to contact any THB members on those other shards.

Please email me at the email address in my profile so I can and you to my address book.

Thanks for you help and understanding.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, I'm THB GM of Lake Austin.

I remember, at some point, that there was talk of phasing out the online application (since there was no one to get the e-mails on staff), but as long as we have someone to actually recieve the mails and forward them on, that will be great.

L

Lord Drakelord

Well, I'm THB GM of Lake Austin.

I remember, at some point, that there was talk of phasing out the online application (since there was no one to get the e-mails on staff), but as long as we have someone to actually recieve the mails and forward them on, that will be great.
PM me your email contact for THB and any applications I get for Lake Austin I will forward asap.

L

Lord Drakelord

I guess none of the other shards that have THB read this forum? :wall::wall:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the GM of the THB on Cats, she took over when I retired but she is presently inactive due to RL commitments.

If you get any questions or requests on either Cats or Origin I can help them out.

L

Lord Drakelord

I know the GM of the THB on Cats, she took over when I retired but she is presently inactive due to RL commitments.

If you get any questions or requests on either Cats or Origin I can help them out.
kool

U

Urk of LS

I am a former THB on LS shard. I left due to commitments in R/L and am looking to rejoin on LS. any word from LS?

C

Cap

I'm the GM of THB LS, but haven't been active due to R/L issues.

Cap

V

Vercingitorix

Who's in charge of changes to the roster page? I've sent in a couple of changes for it about a month ago. Not even sure if anyone checks the page to be honest. However with the news of upcoming changes to treasure maps and fishing this summer, I'd like it to be current.

Thanks.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid this is an area of the site I've yet to tackle. The whole thing is totally out of date and I currently have no knowledge of how it used to work. I've added myself to the [email protected] email address. If someone can enlighten me on what needs to be done I'll do my best.

V

Vercingitorix

Oh my, where to begin?! Ok, a LOT of that info is out of date as you said, for example the Pure Treasure Hunter information suggests that you train item identification. I will gather up all my information and submit it to you, to do with as you will.

The rosters haven't been updated in years, I think 2005 was the last, I've sent in changes over the years, and always just assumed there was a technical reason why it hadn't been updated.

The Public Rune Libraries and Lockpicking Houses haven't been updated since then either. With most of those long gone or moved.

The THB Guild Forums,Treasure Hunters Forum and Cartography Forum link have not worked in eons as well and should either point here or be removed. Speaking of links I can't actually find a link on the homepage of UO Stratics pointing to http://uo.stratics.com/thb/ and seeing as the last updated news item was 2004, it is easy to understand how the treasure hunter has fallen by the wayside. Granted, there has not been a lot of official news regarding treasure maps and SOS's but there has been community map hunts and I take new players on hunts when I can, to get them some equipment, regs and scrolls.

Essays need to be updated and in some cases finished.

There is more that could be done for it I am sure, treasure hunting is perfect for fostering community, as well as communication.

The more information that is out there, the better informed people will be and the more business and hunts I will be able to do.

Thanks.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) We'll see what we can achieve between us. I updated the cartography information, here and here I'd not plucked up the courage to tackle The Treasure Hunter. Though there's a list in there from a level 3 chest that I'd really like to work into the updated version for nostalgia's sake.

Oki, I've looked at the menu bar and updated what links I can. We've made a start. :) Email me at [email protected] and I'll update whatever you give me as quickly as I can.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The application forms, both to join the guild and to lead a chapter, are updated, tested and working.
The general application is set up so that the guild leaders can receive applications direct to them. If GMs would care to supply me with relevant email addresses by pm I'll enter them into it.