• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could a member of AV...

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Please contact Chaz Allen and let her know that I still have gold and items from previous auctions that I would like to not hold onto much longer. I'm switching houses and am trying to get rid of all past auction items/money and hse has a sizeable amount.

Thanks,
Cassie

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Cheers. I haven't recreated my user account for Cassie.

I will remind folks, except for those that I am working with to do estate sales for, I'm giving people 2 weeks more than 6 weeks to retrieve their goods from me. The auction house has been closed for more than a month and a half now, so if items/gold aren't picked up by the end of June, they'll be going to the event funds. My house is not a personal storage facility =)

D

Daine

She is not always on alot esp when traveling to her kids and grandchildren. If necessary and you would allow we can hold the items for her.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Being as its my reputation on the line, I'd rather not.

I know she's on more on the weekend, I Just havent seen her on at all in the recent months, so I didn't know the status, if she left the game or what.

If you could ask her to send me a line through here or some IM (I know her ICQ is bunk), it would be appreciated.