• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Costumes!!! Yay!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

I got my first costume just a lil bit ago ... what costumes has everyone gotten??

I got a skeleton.

E

Eyes of Origin

Theres a quest you have to go through to get the costumes. Right now its live on Origin, but due to be published everywhere on Monday, I think, depending on any bugs.

Y

Yen Sid

I have Skeleton and Gazer. Is it going to take 5 red crystal for every costume after the first one?

E

Eyes of Origin

Looks that way Yen.. 1st costume takes 1 red crystal, every costume after that takes 5 red crystals.

Y

Yen Sid

Looks that way Yen.. 1st costume takes 1 red crystal, every costume after that takes 5 red crystals.
What a PITA lol. Thats ok though because I plan on doing this everyday until its over lol. I want a few of those robes hehe. I have one Yellow so far, saving it for when more of my guild is on so I can get help, I don't know if one Greater Dragon is enough to kill it.

O

Origin Thief

Got a shadow wyrm costume today - anyone know if there is a list of what's out there?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 3 bloodworm and 1 gazers (me thinks i'm stuck in a loop):(

*sighs* now its 5 bloodworm and 2 gazer

E

Eyes of Origin

Tenki, check out the thread I posted in my previous post.. I think there are screenshots there. At least the shadow wyrm is there.. if the others arent i'll try to get screenies.

Y

Yen Sid

I have 3 Skeleton, 2 Gazer, and 2 Bloodworm. I want one of each... I don't think it will be so easy but I plan on getting Crystals until its over lol.