• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

corrupt GMs need 2 go!!

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ALL DAY yesterday, some guy named Necrodamus was in help chat insulting white people, saying they had tiny weiners, he was insulting everyone saying they were losers wasting their life on a computer game, he said a majority of the people were 'soft' amongst other nasty things about their personal lives.... The second i stand up to this idiot and call him a '*****', he reports me and RIGHT AWAY, a GM bans me for 48 hours.

Please, get corrupt GM's like GM Chernobyl OUT OF OFFICE! They are corrupt, siding with Trolls on atlantic, and looking for ANY REASON/EXCUSE to ban people like me who constantly help people out with Gold and artifact gear, and who have a guild to run ! Makes me sick.

Tell your friends, we want the TROLLS gone, not the counter-trolls! Amen !

abba

Just curious, when this person was insulting everyone did anyone ever report him?