• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corpse Loot Sorting Question

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a couple patches back, but the Corpse loot used to sort with the relic unravels coming first. It has been a couple months, but since then, loot has been random with relics being anywhere on the body. Additionally, named artifacts have been at the bottom, the latest being the crimson cincture.

Enable loot sort is checked. It is possible I just don't understand the sorting priorities...

A second question - Is there anyway to change the loot all but trash...I would like to get rid of consumables(reagents, leather, etc) and add "loot all items unraveling to relics".

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a couple patches back, but the Corpse loot used to sort with the relic unravels coming first. It has been a couple months, but since then, loot has been random with relics being anywhere on the body. Additionally, named artifacts have been at the bottom, the latest being the crimson cincture.

Enable loot sort is checked. It is possible I just don't understand the sorting priorities...
it's working fine to me, make sure you are using the latest version...

A second question - Is there anyway to change the loot all but trash...I would like to get rid of consumables(reagents, leather, etc) and add "loot all items unraveling to relics".
you should use an organizer instead of the "loot all but trash" so you can pick only what you want...