• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corpse/Loot issues with v5.7

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I am aware of the proper place to put bug reports. However I am awaiting permission to post on that forum. In the mean time I wanted to at least get a message out about an issue with corpses/looting. Since the v5.7 update today every-time I click on a corpse the loot graphics disappear. You can hover over the tiles and find out what is in the loot though. I also noticed that it is not sorting the loot top to bottom from high end to low end.

Keep up the good work on your UI, I swear EA needs to hire you lol.

As soon as I have permissions to post in proper forums I will post a bug report there.

Thank You,

Razor

Void425

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am aware of the proper place to put bug reports. However I am awaiting permission to post on that forum. In the mean time I wanted to at least get a message out about an issue with corpses/looting. Since the v5.7 update today every-time I click on a corpse the loot graphics disappear. You can hover over the tiles and find out what is in the loot though. I also noticed that it is not sorting the loot top to bottom from high end to low end.

Keep up the good work on your UI, I swear EA needs to hire you lol.

As soon as I have permissions to post in proper forums I will post a bug report there.

Thank You,

Razor
What is the proper place for bug reports? I just started using Pinco UI myself and do not know yet.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received two patches today for the UI...the version number is still 5.7 but whatever it downloaded patched seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you Pinco for your QUICK work.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received two patches today for the UI...the version number is still 5.7 but whatever it downloaded patched seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you Pinco for your QUICK work.
here it is what you have downloaded: link