• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corpse closes after 1 item in list view

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail, Pinco and friends!

I've run into an oddity with corpses. When I have the default view of corpses set to grid view, I can use right-click to loot items one after the other. When I have the default view set to list view, though, the corpse closes after I loot the first item.

This only happens when I use right-click to loot. It does not happen if I drag items from the corpse to my backpack. It happens both when I have a loot bag set, and when I have no loot bag set (and loot just goes to my backpack).

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I have the same problem and it doesn't matter where on the list I right click, I get the item and it closes.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail, Pinco and friends!

I've run into an oddity with corpses. When I have the default view of corpses set to grid view, I can use right-click to loot items one after the other. When I have the default view set to list view, though, the corpse closes after I loot the first item.

This only happens when I use right-click to loot. It does not happen if I drag items from the corpse to my backpack. It happens both when I have a loot bag set, and when I have no loot bag set (and loot just goes to my backpack).
this has already been reported, but I can't replicate the issure in any way...
try to change the UI scale a bit (like 0.1) perhaps that's the cause...

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No luck. I was at .95 scale. I tried .96, .94, .93, and 1.0. All still exhibited the problem of closing after looting the first item in list view.

(Side note, this is one of those settings where applying the setting causes the Loading graphic to get stuck on the screen) - though I did note a way to get the Loading graphic to go away. Speaking seems to do the trick. (I was with a pet, and when I said All Follow Me to lead it to a safe place where I could invis and log out/in to fix the UI, the graphic disappeared when I spoke. That has worked every time since).