• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corner wall pieces

M

markhehe

I've tried everything, but cant get the wall pieces to turn in the proper direction for 3 of the 4 corners. Was a 6 year vet and had numerous houses, but i guess my mind has deteriorated.

Also, on the 2nd story, it says that i need to add tiles to support some of my floor sections, as they are orange. It seems there is as much support under these tiles as any others.

Help a veteran noob :/

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is no corner piece for anything except the southeast corner, for the rest of the corners you just run the flat pieces up against each other (and there are little single straight pole pieces to put in the northwest corner to finish it off)

for the orange pieces, this generally happens when you have not completed the surface.... if your floor is totally in place, edge to edge, and you still have orange sections then you may need more walls on the floor below