• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corin Latobian?

M

Mizbhayvin74

Does she still play? I've not been able to find her on the forums, but see her character as still active in UO or Origin. I'm assuming it still shows people as active if they've played within 30 days.

I'd like to know how to contact her. Or even if she still owns the account. I'm thinking about playing UO again.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does she still play? I've not been able to find her on the forums, but see her character as still active in UO or Origin. I'm assuming it still shows people as active if they've played within 30 days.

I'd like to know how to contact her. Or even if she still owns the account. I'm thinking about playing UO again.
Hiya Miz! I was suprised to see your post. I don't check the boards here very much. =)

I still own the account (have for 100 months - woohoo!), still play when I have time between treating patients and doing my own 'thang'. Good to see you're thinking of returning (again)!

PM me here for my contact or ICQ me, I believe I was on your list at some point?

M

Mizbhayvin74

Yeah I had you on my list but since have a new MSN :p I tried adding you yesterday but didn't think you played anymore. Glad to see you do :D PM on the way!

S

shonsu

Hiya Miz! I was suprised to see your post. I don't check the boards here very much. =)

I still own the account (have for 100 months - woohoo!), still play when I have time between treating patients and doing my own 'thang'. Good to see you're thinking of returning (again)!

PM me here for my contact or ICQ me, I believe I was on your list at some point?
Are you a doctor?

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you a doctor?
lol.. no. Occupational Therapist. =)

I work in hand therapy/rehabilitation right now. Exciting stuff! So if you catch your arm in a table saw, lawn mower or metal lathe you'd come see me after the doc sews you back together. I was in the OR watching the surgeons sew a hand back on a few months ago. I love my job (most of the time)!

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm going to guess nurse :drool: sorry got a thing for nurses
My job entails wound care and treatment, but no sponge baths.. sorry!

Although had I taken a job in rehab I'd be giving them daily.. and teaching you to dress yourself again.. or uhm.. 'do it' again after a spinal cord injury.

That sorta thing. ;)

L

Lord Arcane

Darn so that means i'd have to get badly hurt, hehe and no spouge bath!!!!! see now i don't know if its worth it LMAO