• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CORE guild. You are awful

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've come to realize during my short time on this shard that most folks on this shard are awful. CORE is in fact among the worst. You lose a fight some you call in more guilds to help you. You beg for help from guilds you're not allied to because you're poor sports.

My judgment of you folks is that you're an awful group of newbs who can't stand up for themselves so they call in the largest guilds they can find to fight for them.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've come to realize during my short time on this shard that most folks on this shard are awful.

I'm sorry to hear that you met some of the... umm... not so nice people on Atlantic, but you cannot judge a population by the actions of a few...

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've come to realize during my short time on this shard that most folks on this shard are awful. CORE is in fact among the worst. You lose a fight some you call in more guilds to help you. You beg for help from guilds you're not allied to because you're poor sports.

My judgment of you folks is that you're an awful group of newbs who can't stand up for themselves so they call in the largest guilds they can find to fight for them.
Go back to your backwater shard, we don't want you here anyways. :next:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a bash on CORE. most of atl is the same as other shards. and backwater? please, I came from a west coast shard.