• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cora the Sorceress

Grugot

Journeyman
Tried a cuside against her and he didnt do much damage to her. Does she have high cold/energy resist?

I could keep far enough away to keep my mana pool and my dog healed but it just didnt seem like he was doing any damage.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
She has lots of HP, and her mana drain means your pet wont be doing alot of damage. You could try a RC pet, and discord her. Cut her resists down.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Invite some other players. Mark a rune at the steps above and gate players in. Call out in chat and tell them they can get the shield.
Many players have never seen Cora so tell them its not a place you die.

Ate least 3 makes it more bearable. With 5 tamers it still takes a while.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Fighting her is really long. The more people you get the faster it will be.
Spamming poison fields on her helps together with discord and AP/RC. since bard need to stay not far - turn on Peace or Provo buffs and add everyone to your party.
If you are solo adventurer, better go fight Medusa.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She can be taken down if you have two, or more, accounts by either cross healing or you can trap her near the stairs with a paladin/bandage type and having a disco mage healing you from outside the stair area.
She has no slayer and takes some time so once you have a rhythm, bring a book. I finished her a few hundred times, the loot sucks and the drop rate wasn't great either plus the only item worthy is the shield.

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As I dimly recall if you're using fighters against her the key is to stand on her tile and cross-heal. The mana drain thing either doesn't hit you or hits you less if you stand right on her. Illogical I know.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I put pet in the doorway and have him tank whatever is first in line then provoke the stuff I can see with the door open. Knock down the spawn that is built up that way. After that it’s pretty easy to keep the spawn provoked on eachother and have the pet finish stuff off