• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Copper Enhanced

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been asked before what Copper Enhanced UI is and to explain it briefly, it is a mod that basically made EC bearable for me couple of years ago and I'm still using it. Since it is no longer updatded, I update it for my own use. I've previously updated the new item property weights for its item property evaluator, added fish order value calculator and recently made it possible to zoom in and out of treasure maps using just your mouse wheel. If you are already using Pinco, this ui won't offer you much, and you can select its skin files on Pinco anyways. Nevertheless, I like the way it is. I've attached its zip file (~6mb, change the file extension from jpg to zip) and a screenshot.

SA Copper Enhanced
Author: Dermott of LS

Other credits:
KR Bitter Black graphic elements: B-LAU
Suggestions, testing, bug squashing: Zym Dragon, Ash, DarkChronus, Frarc
Additional Mods: Gildar, pgcd

Stat icons: Zym Dragon
Classic UO Font: Zym Dragon

UI Elements: SA Default adjusted by Dermott of LS, Bitter Black elements by B-LAU adjusted by Dermott of LS, Original elements by Dermott of LS

Attachments

Last edited:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for this, I hadn't been able to find the stand alone copper UI since I had to reinstall.

Adaline

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get file cannot be displayed due to errors. Am I doing something wrong?

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get file cannot be displayed due to errors. Am I doing something wrong?
Stratics doesn't allow zip files to be uploaded (tried as low as 30 kbs without any success) so I renamed it to jpg. Right-click the link and select save target/link as.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Stratics doesn't allow zip files to be uploaded (tried as low as 30 kbs without any success) so I renamed it to jpg. Right-click the link and select save target/link as.
We do and there's not a size limit (see attached image from the ACP). Odd that it didn't work. I'll look into it.

attachments.png