• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Copper Enhanced Mod Health Bar problem

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know if this is the right place to seek help but I'll post anyway. I cant see percentage on the health bar in Copper enhanced mod. I'm using Vista and installed SA client under C:\Program Files (x86)\.. I get the following errors in debug window when I drag a health bar:

Code:
[UiLog][Error]:Script Call Failed - Error while calling [StatusWindow.UpdateStatus]:

[string Data/Interface/Default/Source/StatusWindow.lua]:65:Error in function call 'WindowSetTintColor':Window StatusWindowPortraitBg does not exist
and when I rebuild the mod (I think its the rebuild button, cant see the texts):
Code:
[UiLog][Error]: Set m_defaultDir to Data/Interface/Default/Fonts
[UiLog][Error]: Set m_defaultDir to Data/Interface/InterfaceCore
[UiLog][Error]: Set m_defaultDir to Data/Interface/Default
[UiLog][Error]: Error Loading XML Definition $parent_Legacy_TitleBar:Template Legacy_Default_Title_Bar not found
[UiLog][Error]:(CustomSettings): Script Call Failed - Error while calling [CustomSettings.Initialize]:
[string UserInterface/Copper_Enhanced/Mods/CustomSettings/CustomSettings.lua]:85:Error in function call 'WindowRegisterEventHandler':Window Root already has an event hadnler (OverheadText.UpdateSettings) for event ...
I only have Copper Enhanced mod on the folder. I removed it and reinstalled several times but didnt work. Since the patch really takes a long time, I dont want to re-install the SA client. Anybody understands the problem and have a solution?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A few patches back, the devs changed the way that the mobile health bars were rendered (mainly in order to make them shorter in length, but changed some of the ways they worked ingame as well).

In order to put the look of the mobile health bars back to the way the UI intended them to be, unfortunately, I've been unable to port over the LUA HP% code over to the mobile health bars successfully (mainly because I suck as LUA).

So basically for the time being, only the Target Window has the HP% active.

The Status Window error is simply where I removed the portrait from the status window in the XML and should have no significant issue with the UI beyond that.

Other issues I'm not entirely sure about.

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then I'll use it without that. The default UI gives me headaches, literally. This copper enhanced UI has the feel of the 2d client and my eyes dont hurt using it. Thanks for everyone who spent their valuable time coding it.