• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COP Xshards From Sonoma to Pac

R

RoBaTrAsH

Lets take a look back on the guild that managed to take down FL..........humm thats a short list im going to have to say None. But thanks because boardem is killing us. But to prove you've got what it takes your not going to be able to sit and hide.

Btw noones plays at Brit gate theres a place called Yew i know i know theres no severline there so guess we wont C ya there........

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

Lets take a look back on the guild that managed to take down FL..........humm thats a short list im going to have to say None. But thanks because boardem is killing us. But to prove you've got what it takes your not going to be able to sit and hide.

Btw noones plays at Brit gate theres a place called Yew i know i know theres no severline there so guess we wont C ya there........

[/ QUOTE ]

OPP/nBc/TBH did.

N

NoBuddy

RoBaTrAsH...that name is so apropos, particularly based on the skill of the player and the guild he's in.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know something, while I welcome FL's presence on Sonoma I am not altogether impressed by this "big monster" that they're supposed to be... We in Waka have repeatedly sent them home packing...

When we wax them in an open field they head off to choke points or the ever so gimp boats where they hide with deamons summoned and wither bomb anyone who gets on... What I found funny was they have repeatedly gone to the choke point areas to fight us... Bucs Den at the serverline juss west of the gate there's a building (choke point), Serp's Hold way down south another building with a 4 tile section to walk through (choke point)...

Then they complain when we work them above Skare Brae outside of guard zone mind u (they called us gzone hugging noob's even though we were all flagged to them repeatedly and somehow they all died outside of gzone)...

I do still welcome them to come play on Sonoma... About the second tier even going as far as saying 4th tier chars that's utterly rediculous... necro/mages are 3rd/4th tier chars??? Valandil is a 3rd tier char??? dismount cu sidhe riding chars are 4th tier??? Gimme a break and stop trying to make urselves look better and juss fight...

N

NoBuddy

That's all FL knows is numbers and choke points. If they can't get you with 5/1 odds in a hallway so their 20502850258025 zerglings can hit their one button pvp with macros, then they're lost.

W

Wakiza

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OPP/nBc/TBH did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think hes probably a bit to young on UO years to know them. :|

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know something, while I welcome FL's presence on Sonoma I am not altogether impressed by this "big monster" that they're supposed to be... We in Waka have repeatedly sent them home packing...

When we wax them in an open field they head off to choke points or the ever so gimp boats where they hide with deamons summoned and wither bomb anyone who gets on... What I found funny was they have repeatedly gone to the choke point areas to fight us... Bucs Den at the serverline juss west of the gate there's a building (choke point), Serp's Hold way down south another building with a 4 tile section to walk through (choke point)...

Then they complain when we work them above Skare Brae outside of guard zone mind u (they called us gzone hugging noob's even though we were all flagged to them repeatedly and somehow they all died outside of gzone)...

I do still welcome them to come play on Sonoma... About the second tier even going as far as saying 4th tier chars that's utterly rediculous... necro/mages are 3rd/4th tier chars??? Valandil is a 3rd tier char??? dismount cu sidhe riding chars are 4th tier??? Gimme a break and stop trying to make urselves look better and juss fight...

[/ QUOTE ]

Valandil is at least his 2nd tier char, my main there is almost finished but would probably be a 3rd tier char, same for cyphers... really none of those are close to as good/scrolled out/equipped as our chars on pac... I mean no one moved their mains, that would leave pac open.

M

Madchild

i say the same thing on pac hehehe 3 or 4 ppl on me at yew and yet 2 of em are red lined and wonderin how they got that way.

and yes us sonomas now how to fight at yew we can do like ya yew lovin ppl and place houses everywhere lag ppl out and hide between em and ooohhh they make nice CHOKE POINTS.

all i xfered was my new dexer

ive had a mage on PAC for a year or so long before FL gobbled up S:S (still spawning) thats what 2 sonoma guilds ya gobbled up in the past year and a half .( i was flyin both their tags at the time they came here)

and i dont care that your only half geared up and can only hit for 10 points 50 of ya hittin one target for 10 points each = death