• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COP - MOO - MOFO Venders..... not so open anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

the forces of light and good have prevailed and we have pushed back the unholy and unworthy.

YAD has reclaimed its rightfull crown with 7 of the 8 towns coming back to them.

all praise be to the YAD.

and there is a lot of faction action still going on people.
its not dieing off like in days gone past.
there are OJs around every corner.
heck, i went to go check out Magincia tonight and ran into OJ's!

there everywere!!!!

T

TrustMeInc

Too funny no one was on to stop you. All you did was take sigils no one came to take em back. Lets see how the mighty YAD stands up to the point system you pointed out last week? I think your somewhere on bottom? I think I have more points then your whole guild?

Oh and how about that raid last night? 4v1 owned? LOL The mighty YAD. You sound like Thrax.

All you do is take sigil at 4 am and hope no one logs on.
Get out there and fight.

You have been doing this how long and only 9 points, people been doing it a week and have 9 points.

Anyhow, even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just cause you wernt on to come attack dont think that there was no fighting going on.

there where other guilds on and there where fights to be had.

<blockquote><hr>

4v1 owned

[/ QUOTE ]
actually it was 3 one of which was a thief, dont go tarnishing a fun time with crappy talk bro, im starting to see why no one likes to play with you.
i died and i had fun..

<blockquote><hr>

Get out there and fight

[/ QUOTE ]
am out every night.
your guild mates might remember us, we are the ones that killed them all in despise 2 nights ago.
hehe

<blockquote><hr>

You have been doing this how long and only 9 points, people been doing it a week and have 9 points

[/ QUOTE ]
well, no matter how hard i try you just cant get points off of people that arnt there.
so if no one is in factions i cant fight them and get points off them.
its this funny thing we call math.

in closing bro.
have fun!
seriouslly.
have some fun!
factions is here for fun times!

im having a hoot.
i just wish my work wasnt so buisy and i could play more.

T

Trinsauce

Ya know it's actually quite funny that everytime there's always some excuse...
U bragged about taking the towns and u posted pictures boasting bout ur victory...

YAD came back and took the towns and unless I'm mistaken u have 24 hours to take the sigils back from them and failed... I find it hard to believe that in those 24 hours yall couldn't get in and try and take them so using the excuse of they took the sigils when noone was on to make a fight is utterly rediculous...

On to the comment about him only having 9 points... Please put some thought into the post before u type please... As he stated and it makes perfect sense (unless he throws alt accounts into other factions to get cheap points *cough* *cough*) there's no way u can gain points if there is noone in factions to kill...

G

It's 12 hours now, Trinity.

TMI always has an excuse.

It's okay, let him boast and brag and make excuses as to why they no longer have the sigils and towns.

It gives him something to pound on his chest for. Feel better now, Tarzan?

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12 hours... 24 hours... It doesn't matter. That [censored] plays every waking moment; I swear. I can't think of a time I've logged in where I haven't seen his strangle rev. casting ass running around the server line.

YAD is still pretty lame for bragging about taking sigils with out a fight.

T

TrustMeInc

Speaking of point you said you be like 25 by end of week?
Don't even see you on the bored.

No excuses. If I want it bad enough I will take it back. However there are several things wrong with factions.

1 - Don Agustine had 9 points died once lost them all? That doesn't make sense.

2 - Fighting a guy NON-FACTION Died go into Stat Loss? No point lost just stat loss.

3 - Waiting hours and hours for someone to raid pointless. Not enough people on shard to make factions active.

4 - No benefit to holding sigils. Big deal get some guards and stuff hire some vendors.

The money is in Spawns so gonna refocus efforts into spawns and not this stuff. You don't even get paid full amount when you kill a faction guy. Pointless should cost you more.

Go get Yew I had my fun. If I want it back I will come take it back.

PS TO:
Trinsauce
Amaterasu

My one faction guy has more points then your whole guild. All you do is play blues and hug guard zone totally useless. Your as bad as DRDROOM.

The only person who has balls is Monster he still play a red cause he has skill mad skill unlike the rest you you.

I

imported_oligizmo

When we first started it was fun and we thought that it was going to be that way but it got boring.

TMI is not making excuses. Him and couple of other members of the guild were taking turns babysitting the sigils. They spent too much time sitting there watching them and for what? It was pointless.

Go right ahead Mr. POO keep your towns. Claim your victory!

LOL!

G

I hate to break it to you, but no. You don't have more kills than my guild.
Sorry buddy. With our 5 members we're right behind you. With your 27 guild mates in factions, that's nothing to brag about. GTFO -&gt;

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

I hate to break it to you, but no. You don't have more kills than my guild.
Sorry buddy. With our 5 members we're right behind you. With your 27 guild mates in factions, that's nothing to brag about. GTFO -&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know who you are but here is the total.

Circle 0f Power Shadowlords 51
WWJD Minax 35
Waka Faction Action Minax 16
Evil Four Horsemen True Britannians 12
XTREME ROFLcopters Council of Mages 6
Facebook Rox!!! Minax 1

I was referring to WAKA.

http://town.uo.com/factions/factions_9.html

But since we are on this point. I count 25 Members. That should mean you should have more people to kill and more points for you.

4 Of them are crafter's and 2 are mine. One and Don Agustin.

That accounts for 6. Most of our guys have 2 players in factions. We never have more than 10 guys max in TS and never seen 25 guys on ever.

So like DRDROOM your numbers are way off.

As far as YAD goes I dont even see them on the list at all does that mean THE MIGHTY YAD has no points?

<font color="red">POO can you explain why YAD is not even on the list? Does the Mighty YAD not even have 1 point between any of them? </font>

And Like I pointed out earlier I lost 9 points on Don Agustin god knows why just another reason why factions suck.

G

<blockquote><hr>

PS TO:
Trinsauce
Amaterasu

My one faction guy has more points then your whole guild.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh look, You said my name. Meaning you're talking to me, idiot.

Then you go and say :

<blockquote><hr>

All you do is play blues and hug guard zone totally useless. Your as bad as DRDROOM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, but in your last post you have no idea who I am. IRONIC, Right?

More excuses. Seriously stfu.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

POO can you explain why YAD is not even on the list? Does the Mighty YAD not even have 1 point between any of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant speak for the members of yad.
im the Four Horsemen bro.

only my thief runs in YAD.
so you would have to talk to them about their score.
but i think their answer would probablly be something along the lines if "we are here for fun, we dont care if we die, we are just here for the free pop and conversation ect, ect ect"

dont be disheartened bro.
factions have allways been messed up.
but its a fun pvp alternative to running around the gate all night.
little bit more stratigy ect ect cause ya have to add in base fighting, sigils and all that.

all in all ive had a heck of a lot of fun fighting ya One.
hope your mind changes and ya stick around a bit more.

i have noticed a drastic reduction in your guild members helping you out of late.
im guessing thats why your pulling back.
thats too bad.
honestlly it is.

im sure you will miss the fun and be back soon.
*hugs and kisses*

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

More excuses. Seriously stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuses, what are you talking about? I don't need excuses. Instead of getting sigils we did a harrower. 2 +20 and 1 + 25 that should fetch me a nice price. Better then waiting 12 hours and getting crap to show for it...

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3870/plus25harroweruv4.png

If you are scared to say who you are then fine just say so. I thought you where WAKA I am guessing you are BOO? Again I don't know and dont give a rats ass. But you seem to follow me wherever I go like a groupie.

Faction are over like I said we focusing on spawns now. See you on the field.

T

Trinsauce

Lemme ask u something Mr. Badass pvper... Why is it that when Cyrus and I were fighting u and KMS at Brit gate last night that oh I'd say about 7 more COP/MOO showed up after we got the battle underway??? U say ur such a badass but u guys will NEVER fight a good clean 2 on 2??? Oh and btw we still killed u and 4 others... Good fight... hahahaha

Oh and about ur comment that u never have 10 guys in TS doesn't mean [censored]... I know there's a few people in MOO that can't stand hearing u in TS... That doesn't mean that u don't have more than 10 people playing and fighting against us... We rocked the [censored] outta ur alliance for an hour straight at Destard and u guys refuse to return after the last defeat only to go to Dsp and chokepoint fight(something yall accused us of only being able to do on more than one occasion)...

Hypocricy at it's best...

And reguardless of whether we play blues or not, we're always flagged to at least a few members of ur alliance... mostly against u cause we know if we don't wax ya right away u'll be off to the server line or doin 120MPH on a straight freeway... Anyhow u may play reds but guess what my red has more counts than u have between all ur accounts combined kiddo... So don't ever say I can't play my red... I played my red when mages were the more played template... plain and simply put, I played my red mage when pvp was actually balanced and worthwhile... not some 3 hit killing [censored] that u think is pvp...

M

Madchild

bull [censored] all of it how many time do i have to tell you guys i can out run TMI and VHINN and its not that we out number every pvp alliance on shard right now in active membership we are #2 out of the alliances that pvp you wonna point out the 400 + again go for it i alone have 4 accts 3 crafters not in cop and one training blu not in cop the rest r cop .

and im gonna defend TMI here and assume that the red you have is 100+ months old correct?

as i understand TMI's acct is just old enough to ride that ethy he has soooo wow your char has a few more years of blu killin then his stands to reason you WILL HAVE MORE DAMN COUNTS

lol balanced pvp in UO has and never will happen .

as for factions for us ot sounds over we tried it we had some fun at it but its more of a pain then anything 20 mins of stat loss ,ya dont get the full insurance cost when ya kill someone , when ya dont have an army its a pain to hold the sigs hell there was mainly 2 ppl from cop doing it full time and after 3 48 hour sleepless stints and no personal or guild gain besides some stupid number over our head and our guild tags writin out in venders yay big effin whoop.....

when the faction system is fixed and serves a cause or has a story line to it and makes it worth ppls time then ya may see us back .

but im out screw it not worth it im going to get some damn sleep

POO,yad (and your annon recruit dan zig) IT WAS FUN FIGHTING ALL OF YOU even if ppl thumpd chest and so on but why oh why did you pick on the lil stealth archer in the door way first

M

Madchild

trin i dont know you and it was a guess and looks like i was off but thats not apple's old acct eather and i dont ask kill counts all i care abt is mine

i tried and i guess my point was lost not the first time ive lost something my mind for example

G

Seems the thread has drifted far enough from the original topic. Please take it in game or continue the discussion in the PvP thread (where a multitude of topics abound).

Thanx,
Q

Status
Not open for further replies.