• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COP and factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bosskram

So heres the deal I wanted to get in on the factions to try and get in on some of the other parts of this game so I join the minax faction because if fit the char that I had made. But while I was in the strong hold looking around trying to get a feel for things I was attacted by 4 COP who are also in that faction. There reasoning behind this was I was not in there guild so therefor I'm not to be in the faction. In my opinion this is screwed up and not a very good way to promote faction play. So I have this to say if you are planning on joining faction play don't bother its the same crap as any other part of pvp if your not in cop, scam or any other crapass guild then all thats gonna happen is you will be ganged up on by a bunch of crapass players.....DON'T BOTHER!!!!!!!!

R

Ripstas

COP still plays eh? KMSEMPERFI and all of them or is it a new group?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, thats &^%$ed up. Then again, I would expect any PvP guild with PK's to do that regardless. Kinda sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.