• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRACONI & KILANDRA!!!

• Thread starter imported_athos_uo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_athos_uo

here

<blockquote><hr>

Draconi has married Assistant Development Manager Kilandra! It amazed all the UO team that they married three months after they met, which is their fortune according to Draconi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations! I wish you happy days!

K

kennykilleduo

Coming Soon: Baby flame throwers

How come your site is better than ours , though I cant read it...

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

*chuckles*

UO Japan gets an official announcement, we get a post from a Stratics mod that implies the news. (Reference is to a thread on this matter from several weeks ago; I don't have the link.)

Oh well....If not putting personal news on the UO Herald means they have more time to work on the game, I ain't gonna complain!!!!!

I restate my congratulations to both of them.

-Galen's player

G

<blockquote><hr>

here

<blockquote><hr>

Draconi has married Assistant Development Manager Kilandra! It amazed all the UO team that they married three months after they met, which is their fortune according to Draconi.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What!! no wedding photo's?? Already said congrats in the thread that was started last week. But again congrats to the happy couple may your marriage be long and fruitful.

I

imported_xStrikerx

I'm sure there was some sort of pyrotechnics involved in the wedding.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*Has flashback to Drew Berrymore as a kid in the movie 'The Firestarter'*... *thinks that was the name of the movie*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*Has flashback to Drew Berrymore as a kid in the movie 'The Firestarter'*... *thinks that was the name of the movie*

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that was the name. Good movie and book too.

Congrats again to Draconi and Kilandra!! Many many happy returns...eerrr explosions.

I

imported_UONutt

Re: OMG! Where Has Draconi Been???? [Re: Draconi_EA]
#7658309 - 03/08/08 08:57 AM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Congratulations and all the best to you both! Aside from all the "happy" advice and suggestions you will be/have been getting; I have some advice for when times get a little rough:

# Never go to bed angry. (Unless it's 3a.m. and you're exhausted, angry, and not thinking straight.)

# Remember that people do fight. It's how you do it that matters.

# Before starting an argument, consider if it's really worth it.

# Fight naked.

# Agree to disagree.

Was good advice in the first thread - and i hope gets a chuckle as well!

Congratulations to you both! Is there a wedding picture?

I

imported_Lady Tiger

<blockquote><hr>

Re: OMG! Where Has Draconi Been???? [Re: Draconi_EA]
#7658309 - 03/08/08 08:57 AM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Congratulations and all the best to you both! Aside from all the "happy" advice and suggestions you will be/have been getting; I have some advice for when times get a little rough:

# Never go to bed angry. (Unless it's 3a.m. and you're exhausted, angry, and not thinking straight.)

# Remember that people do fight. It's how you do it that matters.

# Before starting an argument, consider if it's really worth it.

# Fight naked.

# Agree to disagree.

Was good advice in the first thread - and i hope gets a chuckle as well!

Congratulations to you both! Is there a wedding picture?

[/ QUOTE ]
you forgot to add...fight often so you can make up often...wink

K

Kith Kanan

<blockquote><hr>

*chuckles*

UO Japan gets an official announcement, we get a post from a Stratics mod that implies the news. (Reference is to a thread on this matter from several weeks ago; I don't have the link.)

Oh well....If not putting personal news on the UO Herald means they have more time to work on the game, I ain't gonna complain!!!!!

I restate my congratulations to both of them.

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

If we got the service the japanese get , half the complaint posts on U.Hall would go puff ....

And to the lucky couple GRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Ghosty

<blockquote><hr>

here

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like love at first sight to me! Congratulations!