• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

COOKING SKILL RAISE ?

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, cooking is at 90, trying to raise. I have a lot of fish steaks. The question is, does it make a diff if I cook them one at a time, or just fire up the whole pile at once. I want to get max skill gain possible. TY in advance for your help:]

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Cooking is also at 90 (used a Mythic Token) and I've spent the last half hour cranking out Miso Soup and have not budged from 90.0
Skill is pointing up and I'm well below the 720 cap.
:rant2:
Any suggestions?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My Cooking is also at 90 (used a Mythic Token) and I've spent the last half hour cranking out Miso Soup and have not budged from 90.0
Skill is pointing up and I'm well below the 720 cap.
:rant2:
Any suggestions?
I don't suppose this is going to be much help, but I jumped on the toon with the skill just now and went from 94.0 to 94.4 making 100 miso soups from raw fish steaks with a skillet standing by an elven stove.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right before Christmas I gm'd cooking in about two days making bread and miso soup. no issues to speak of.