• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cooking Problem

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i was asked to make some smoke bombs and decided to make egg bombs. I prefer egg bombs but now i learn that they will not stack anymore OI that was a shock. This was in EC, is this just a new bug or am i missing something? Let me know i sent in a bug report but if it is a bug thought i would bring it up here and hopefully get more people to send in bug reports to get it fixed.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Your best bet is to actually ask in the Botany & Nutrition forum, where it is on subject. I'm moving this thread there right now, leaving a week long redirect for when you come looking for it.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Basara :)

I think this is definitely a bug, since I've been hearing of various other folks having the same problem and have experienced it myself too. Unfortunately, about all you can do is submit your bug report and then wait til it's fixed.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasnt there something about beeing in faction and those not stacking? Similar to scrolls made by faction scribes?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That one I don't know about, Silverbird, since I'm not in a faction. Sorry!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Siege player here. (factions as well) I do not even see egg bombs on vendors anymore. I know Petra is always fussing about eggs on Siege... Maybe she will know?