• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Converting Plants to Deco

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So my plants are all on day 9, and I have hread from a few sources that on day 9 you can convert them to deco mode. However when I click on the bowl pic, it only gives me the option to empty the bowl. How do I convert my pkants into deco?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On the first window after double-clicking on your plant, click the upper left-most waterlily to bring up the next gump. Left click the X on the upper right. Then you will get a choice of the check mark to set your plant into deco mode, or X to cancel out of the option. This is for 2D client. In KR client, click on the plant, and then the Reproduction button. On the next page, there are 2 little green plants on the far right side. Click there to get option for Decorative Mode choices of Okay, or Cancel.