• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Converting a tabard with Hawkwind's robe

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm a little confused by this process. Can you just walk in with a tabard and robe and merge them? Or can it only be done when you claim the tabard?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You need to wear the Medallion to enter but yes just walk in with both and you can convert and the Hawkwinds goes poof.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So you can do it later, some other time days after you get the tabard, we were in doubt about which color tabard to use for the conversion so did it much later.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lets just hope that Hawkwind NPC is available forever. I converted 1 but I am not sure if I want more yet.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm assuming whatever toon you send down there must have completed the actual shrine war at least once? I tried throwing a necklace on a character that hadn't participated and wasn't able to convert the tabard he had.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Yes you can only convert if you have or had a tabard as reward. You cant interact with the ankh if not.