• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Control Formula for Bushido-Lesser Hiryu

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong since this info is off the top of my head.

You need 90 bushido in order to receive a lesser hiryu from say a tamer.

At 120 bushido you can control a lesser hiryu with 95% success...somewhere around that anyways.

And from what I recall you need GM bushido in order to bond your lesser hiryu. Someone else can confirm the skill since I already had higher than 110 when I had bonded mine.

In terms of a published formula, there is not one to my recollection.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong since this info is off the top of my head.

You need 90 bushido in order to receive a lesser hiryu from say a tamer.

At 120 bushido you can control a lesser hiryu with 95% success...somewhere around that anyways.

And from what I recall you need GM bushido in order to bond your lesser hiryu. Someone else can confirm the skill since I already had higher than 110 when I had bonded mine.

In terms of a published formula, there is not one to my recollection.
I had asked the same question in the tamer forum were I hang out more than anywhere else.

Some quoted an old FoF that basically said what you did.

On TC1 (Test Center 1) I was checking all this out. I was NOT able to transfer a Lesser Hiryu to my Bushido character until I had it set to 95.0. Control at that skill level was essentially non existent.

As a side note, I had not idea what crap Lesser Hiryu's I have been supplying to the Bushido people asking me to tame any old Lesser Hiryu. The difference in Lesser Hiryu's is as great as in the Regular Hiryu's.

C

Connor_Graham

From what I remember you need 90 to bond, and have 95% control at 120, with control almost non-existent below GM.